Monday, June 11, 2012

New Transfer, New Comp, and FULL day P-day


Hello my dearest family!!

I'm feeling pretty good about this day...new transfer, new comp, and it's a FULL day p-day!! Can it get much better than this? I submit it cannot. So let me give you the low-down. My new comp is Sister Suarez from Bacolod City. Can you say YIPEE!! to having a phlippina. Granted, she doesn’t really know Tagalog because that’s not what they speak there, but then again, she still knows more than me. Haha. Gotta love it. She’s great though….gung ho. I just had to tell her, whoa there energizer bunny, you’re gonna crash. Just take it one day at a time. Haha. She’s a great teacher though and I’m loving doing the training program all over again. It’s helping me to figure out my weaknesses and where I need to improve. Fantastic. I’m excited for the transfer though. Our new kabahay, trainee of Sis. Segovia is Sister Montgomery from Washington state. I’m tried to talk to her, quite a few times actually, and…nothing. And we even speak the same language. Probably due to jet lag and a huge culture shock. It’s still the adjustment phase. Haha, oh boy do I remember that.  And all my besties, well Alvarez and Lynn, are still in the zone, which will make it super fun. Shoot, they just absolutely crack me up. I keep hearing about this place, apparently in SLC with family history records…it’s called the granite mountain??  People keep asking me about it and I have NO idea what they’re talking about. Help me out, eh? Also, could you send me Ryan, Tate, and Chanae’s addresses for when they get to the field. That’s be fantastic.

Guys, I really don’t have any good updates for you this week. It’s been like 3 days. Transfers was super fun. Got to see all my girls. Sent off my comp to Mindoro. Everyone was shocked when we went to them the next couple of days and it was still me in the area. We figure I’ll be here til about august. The branch is still struggling. Not sure what else we can do. There’s just no organization, let alone commitment, so we just go with the flow and try to do the best we can working with auxillary leaders. And that’s about my life. Pretty boring, I know. But happy advanced Father's day to dad! Love you Dad; thanks for all the support and love. It means the world. Hope you all have a fantastic week and promise next week I'll have stories. Mahal ko kayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment