Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time Flies By


Hello my dear family!!

I can't believe it's already the end of the semester. Seriously blowing my mind right now. And I get to talk to you all next week! Sounds like everyone is just growing up. What is that about. Ha, you wanna know my favorite though....Twit, Chase, me, Chanae, we're all the same. Still single and just going through life. It seems to be everyone else who moves on. We always were a little resistant to growing up :) And Tate leaves so soon.

And I just got your package of REAL MILK!!!! Oh my goodness, that is just pure happiness packaged in a cardboard carton. For reals though. I'm going to buy me some cold cereal this afternoon. Love you mom. And thank you :)  And pretty much I don't want to talk about Ryan leaving, or Chanae, or Tate. It pretty much makes me sick inside that I don't even get to say good bye and I just know for a fact come next week, I'm just going to sob when I get to hear their voices and know that when I come home they won't be there. Pretty much hate it. It's ok though. I keep telling myself, I'd so much rather that they are going on missions than not. I'd be more sad if they weren't going. So count our blessings, right? :)

So for questions, my comp has been out just 4 months now. This is her 4th transfer. I still feel like we're equals though. I wrote a little 7 up on my new planner and just about died. I still feel like I've been here a few weeks or so. For transfers, everyone who is moving and their companions go to Aurora chapel. It's where the mission office is and just a little ways away from the mission home and temple. And then you have all the announcements, see where everyone is going, load up your stuff and head to your new area. Short and sweet. Also, you know that new address I sent you? Will you make sure to post it on my blog again with big caps note saying, "use this!!". The office couple are starting to get mad at me. Haha. 

I don't have much time cuz I still gotta write my letter to pres, so I'll catch you up next week...when I talk to you! My mouth can move lots faster than my little fingers can here :) Love you all and good luck at the farewell! I'll talk to you soon! For reals! :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment