Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy July 4th


Hello hello my dearest family and HAPPY JULY 4TH!!! 

So we had our zone activity today. Just played a ton of games, little Philippino kid games. Haha, hilarious. Can you just say OUT OF SHAPE!! Shoot guys, when I finally get to work out, I’m not gonna be able to move. One missonary though is a bakla, straight up, and honest to goodness I was dying watching him running around. Funniest thing of my life. So it's been a pretty chill p-day. But that's why I’m so late emailing. 

Honest to goodness, not many updates for you right now. For questions first; Tay is hilarious; not currently married, but on the look out he says. Bahaha. We're trying to find a cute old nanay to hook him up with. You can grab the Biebs from my computer, but make sure you also get some good stuff like Adel and Imogen heap. I don't want mush going all mainstream on me. You need a good balance. I'm glad that Boo loved EFY. So many good times. I'm thinking maybe I'll do that for the summer after I get home?? Shoot, I have no plans…as in none. And I was thinking the other day...all the deadlines for that kind of stuff is like October/November. I love you all and everything, but I don't want to come home. Whenever I think of all of that it makes me absolutely sick. So...we'll just not think about it, eh? :) That's so funny that you included that talk by Utchdorf. I just read that literally 4 hours ago. My favorite line was "Forever is composed of nows". Loved that. Live in the moment and you won't ever regret it. So that's what we're just gonna do. Not think about the future. We live in the middle :)

So we're officially a 3-some now. Sister Segovia's companion went home. Poor girl. She was seriously struggling. She did try though, so that's good. But it makes it really interesting trying to cover 2 ginormous areas with only 1 companionship. Pretty sure we'll just be waiting it out until transfer day, which is soon enough so no worries. Luckily we have some branch missionaries scheduled to help us out. Otherwise, life is just normal. Dina still isn't married so still no baptism. She’s practically a member though. Happy news!! 2 of my LAs that I’ve been working with are now fully active and go through the temple next month for their endowments!!! I'm so happy. Sister Riza is one of them and the other is sister Maricel. Maricel's hubby is a strong member, just works in Saudi so he's only here for a month every 3 years. So he comes home in August and when he does, they're going to be sealed as a family. So excited for them! It's just as exciting as a baptism in my book. Still working out the salvation of souls, di ba?

So that is all my friends. No good stories, I’m sorry. I didn't take good enough notes this week. I'll work on it though. Love you all and I'll pray for some rain for you too. Blows my mind how there's nothing there and we can't get it to stop here. Ha, Ironic. Anywho, much loves!! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment