Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PICTURES!!!

                                                                           
Candace's apartment. Not bad. I was pleasantly surprised!
Candace and her companion doing laundry. I think she will  be forever grateful for a washer and dryer:)

The view outside the window of Candace's apartment.



These three little girls followed Candace and her companion around in one of the squatters areas.

Candace was able to go to the Manila Temple. This is an early morning picture. I love the angle she chose.

In Candace's words: "This is my ridiculously curly hair. It's driving me crazy if we're going to be completely honest!"

 Candace & Sister Schardt with a group of investigators they took to the temple.

According to Candace: A little piece of paradise in our straight city mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment